Arc Infinitum 1 Arc Infinitum 1

If you try listening to this on crappy speakers, the music largly overshadows the voices, making it hard to understand the majority of the voices. Also, the last shot was a bit dark, so maybe lighten up the music and shadows a little. The rest was really good. The 3D camera in particular seems to help a lot. Imagining this as static 2D wouldn't have had the same effect.

Police Cops Police Cops

First of all, I LOVE the backgrounds. I know some think the characters don't mesh well, but I think it's perfect. Also, I like how the helicopter comes in with the rest of police at the end, and the camera move at 2:29. It kinda feels like there's a lot of things that could missed if only seen once.

In the author's comments, you could say, "And that's how it's done," instead of, "It's done," but I don't know what you're going for with that.

Good job :)

Kel-chan responds:

It just means after working on it for 5 months "It's done"

Pokeball CL Pokeball CL

I love the lines with Ash and Oak (is it oak?) in the beginning most. The way Ash says "...thing" in a perplexed way, and then "Ohhhhhhhhhhh, there we go" as if waiting on cue. "He's heading for my frieeeends :D" I didn't see much of the Saiyin beat the girl because she looks like shes turning as she meets him, so that might need to be fixed (some impact maybe). Also, some shots don't have the hair shaded, which is fine, but the extended shot with the PDA (is it a PDA?) would have been better with it. I liked the FLCL moment, but it was hard to tell who the girl was, so maybe show her laying down in the first shot of the manga/comic, while having her quickly pop back up and yelling in place (like the way chibi characters and/or Hatsune Miku do when they're hurt, although faster is better for the pacing).

Illogical Quiz Illogical Quiz

This game won't load for me or two of my friend's computers, so you'll want to re-upload this.

MichaelDomingues responds:

I know, I am kinda mad because this game took me 2 days to make and I know this is a little late to respond but I just wanted to say that.

To the moon! To the moon!

It won't let me continue because the blocks built a bridge over me. Other than that the aesthetics are cute, especially when the dog rotates and how he dies. Don't know of this is relevant, but here you go: DGm2ox8TJ3qazj6ufU88xToYCNfPxNgrBv

House in the Hills.ver_0. House in the Hills.ver_0.

I couldn't really play any of it because I couldn't figure out how to rotate the camera. Having a small bit of instructions would be helpful. Also, I fell off the earth.

A Moment In Time A Moment In Time

Best song ever.

Fuzzball Alliance ominence Fuzzball Alliance ominence

This is the best!

Fuck You and Your Opinion Fuck You and Your Opinion

Insulting people isn't funny, even if it's acting, but I guess a portion of the internet would disagree with me. Youser has voice, but for the first 45 seconds their much acting. The quality steps up several notches after that. My advice would be to stick to the music since you guys are much better at that. And if you have an intro, make it short so people don't get tricked into thinking it's solely a voice acting piece (like I initially did).

Mechassassin responds:

I think you kind of missed the point.
This is supposedly a response to stupid trolls that say things that stupid trolls say. It's not meant to be just a song. The little skit is meant to emphasize that, but I guess it failed, considering your comment. If you listen to Psychostick, you'll find a lot of their songs are like this too.
Thanks for the comment, anyway.

Giroro: The last warrior Giroro: The last warrior

AWESOME!!

Natsume Natsume

REALLY NICE!!!

Ranko Tsukamoto Ranko Tsukamoto

This is really nice, I wish 3D could also look this good...